I want to read Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith!

I am trying to win a copy of this on another blog, but I don't mind writing this little blurb. I want this book because I love this series. I need to know what is going to happen next to all of the characters from Tantalize and Eternal. I am also so excited to see these groupings come together. I think it has potential to be such an amazing read. I also want this book because I am a big fan of Cynthia's. She is such an awesome down to earth author who truly loves her fans. If you have not read these books then you need to get them - asap! I have also included the book trailer again, but it was also featured a few weeks ago for our weekly trailer meme. Wish me luck! I wanna win this bad!





Comments

  1. Good luck!! I've read Tantalize and Eternal... they were alright reads, but maybe Blessed will be better? I hope so... ^.~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!