Cover Crazy: The Lightkeeper's Ball

The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I LOVE covers with pretty dresses and this is about the prettiest I have seen. I love the deep red of the dress and the black strings up the back. As a UGA graduate, I am drawn to this color combination - I can't help myself, lol. My eyes are also drawn to the embellishment around the title; I also like how the title font is simple but set apart in the oval. I do wonder why the author's name is larger than the title. I have never read anything by this author so I am assuming perhaps her fan base is drawn in regardless of the cover. The room is also gorgeous on this one. I love the gold details and how the light adds to the gold scheme. It almost looks as if something magical could happen in this room at any time. I also want to know what the woman is looking at and why it is holding her attention.


What are your thoughts on this one?



Comments

  1. That dress is so pretty! I would totally were that. I wonder why the author's name is bigger than the title too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading a play at the moment and the title is tiny! Author's name is easily three times bigger. Like the dress - reminds me a little of The Girl in the Steel Corset. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!