Magic Lamp Sunday 8/28/11


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Paula: I wish my house had a library. Not just a bunch of bookshelves in the living room- a LIBRARY. 
Andrea: I wish I could find some great fiction set around Mt. Rainier.
Julie: I wish I enjoyed reading classics and Literature with a capital L more than I do.Like Pulitzer winners, etc. As an English teacher I see the value in reading them, I just wish I enjoyed them as much as I do the more contemporary romance, fantasy, YAL and mysteries I read. Difficult to admit, but true.
Tevya: I wish I could visit more of the settings of my favorite books. I've been to Forks and LaPush, WA twice now, and I would love to visit the locations of some of my other favorites, preferably with my favorite traveling friends.
Tiffany: I wish I had the ARC of Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, but I'd forego that wish for some quality time between my YOUNG self and Patch playing pool. AND, I'd like a bonus wish to actually beat him at it.
Michelle: I wish I was Phury's mate in Lover Enshrined- I found Cormia to be as interesting as dry toast.
Meagen: I wish I was Murhder's mate in his book or Lassiter's when he gets his book. . . all JR Ward.

Comments