Magic Lamp Sunday 9/18/11


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Tevya: I wish I could spend a day on Mount Olympus.
Andrea: I wish I had hair like Ty from Fury by Elizabeth Miles.
Meagen: I wish I could sleep like Rip Van Winkle.
Tiffany: I want to be Lisa Bonet. Jason Moma and Lenny Kravitz?!? Should any one person be so lucky? And I'm guessing she probably ate Jello Pudding Pops with Bill Cosby, too.
Michelle: I wish I was independently wealthy, so I could read and review books as a job of sorts, cook all the wonderful things I want to try, and travel with friends at the drop of a hat.
Paula: I wish Andrea could go with me to meet Scott Westerfeld this week. It would be so much more fun to be there with another true fan.

Comments

  1. This is such a fun idea! I have done my first today if you are interested you can view it

    http://moiraethefatesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/09/magic-lamp-sunday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!