Teaser Tuesday: Crossroads and Wiccan



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.





We sat there enjoying the peace, when curiosity kicked in, and I began to ask him more questions. I remembered Michael telling me that he had no memories of his life on Earth, but he also told me that he had glimpses of flashbacks that made no sense.
 ~ Crossroads by Mary Ting, pg. 146 






Strangely, I'd never really questioned the type of person I was until recently. I felt like I was being slowly invaded by something else, something dark and unfamiliar, something angry and dangerous. 
 ~ Wiccan by M. Leighton, Kindle Location 3066



Comments

  1. Squeee! Thank you so much for posting a teaser of Wiccan, Andrea! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!