Teaser Tuesday: Wherever You Go & Bound


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

    "Well, I like hanging with you too," he said. "I like you."
    Holly pulled her hood back and fixed her ponytail. "Why me? I'm just your average dead best friend's girlfriend."
    ~ Wherever You Go by Heather Davis, Kindle Location 1364-1372 (ARC edition)


He looked into his sister's eyes and tried not to show the emotion that was seeping from his heart. There was only one way to save his sister's life without putting her in more danger. And she wasn't going to like it. He didn't like it.

~ Bound by C.K. Bryant, pg. 30 (ePub format)




Comments

  1. *Shiver* You quoted one of my favorite scenes. YAY! Can't wait to see your review. Hope you liked reading BOUND as much as I loved writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!