Cover Crazy: Dreaming Awake


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

This week I am crazy about the cover of Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes. This series has such gorgeous covers. I love everything about this one! The dress is amazing and the hair is so pretty. I also love that the publisher is sticking with the same theme for this series - girl in pretty dress on a bed of flowers. The colors on this cover pop and catch the eye. I'm also a fan of all the fonts used. I have a crush on this cover for sure.



Comments

  1. Her dress and hair ARE really pretty, yes! I like the bed of flowers, too. This series does have a cohesive look to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very lovely cover great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cover! I like it! I like the hair too!!! Hehe. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover a lot! It's pretty! Love the hair!! Great pick! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!