Magic Lamp Sunday 2/26/12




We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Michelle L: I want Noah from Jacuelyn Frank's Nightwalker series. Just Noah, and for the rest of the world to disappear until I say. Which would be an extended period of time. 
Andrea: I would love to become Queen of the Underworld like Kate in Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter. 
Jen: I wish I could witness the hysterical nervous stress of Ethan in Dead to You by Lisa McMann. I just can't quite imagine how it looks.
Michele B.: I wish I had Vincent teaching me how wield a sword! I'm reading Until I Die by Amy Plum.
Paula:  I wish I was as smart as Aprilynne Pike. I am reading the 4th Wings book, Destined, and Pike has masterfully woven in some bits from several literature sources, thus creating a fantasy world that seems very believable.

Comments