Spotlight: The Matched Trilogy


The Nest is getting excited about the release of Reached by Ally Condie this week. We can't wait for this one to be released and complete the Matched trilogy! For anyone who hasn't yet discovered this series, we have a lovely link to a chapter sampler from Matched, book 1, to share with you! http://www.scribd.com/doc/61616285/Matched-sampler I particularly enjoyed the new appreciation for poetry which Matched brought me - I could finally see a little more to the poems because I experienced them with Cassia. 

The second book, Crossed, had a slightly different feel to it than Matched did, as Cassia dealt with surviving in the wild on the run from the Society. Here's the book trailer for it, watch out for the rather impressive caverns... they are much bigger than I imagined!


Reached is the third and final book in the series, and sees Cassia trying to fit in with the Society. There are some neat facts about the story so far on the Matched Facts Tumblr site here: http://matchedfacts.tumblr.com/ and lots of news and fun posts about the series on the official facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/matchedbooks


Stay tuned, as we will have more Matched Trilogy links and bits and pieces for you soon! 


Comments

  1. What day does Reached come out? I pre-ordered it on my Kindle and don't know when to look for it! I thought it wasn't coming till November. I'm excited now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The countdown ticker we have on the blog says November 13th. Reading Lark is involved with the pre-release campaign, so we will be sharing snippets to keep you keen over the next few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!