Magic Lamp Sunday 12/23/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Andrea: I wish that I had worked at a flower shop with amazing people when I was in high school like Rae does in Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder.

Michele B.: I wish that I liked to run like Anna does in Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone.

Jen: I wish I could be held hostage by Alice Cullen- including girlie pampering time- like Bella does in Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.

Paula: I wish kids didn't get singled out to be the Grunt like Eric does in The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale.

Comments