Magic Lamp Sunday 4/28/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I had a cool mutation like being able to read faster or being able to breathe underwater (neither of these mutation are in the novel, but based on that universe it could exist)- inspired by Transparent by Natalie Whipple. 


Jen: I wish that I had the fortune to run into the love of my life in a coffee shop like Max runs into Cade in Faking It by Cora Carmack. I also wish the guy was like Cade!!

Michele: I wish that I could just vanish into smoke like Lora just discovered she can in The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe.

Paula: I wish I lived in an old abbey in Paris like Ingrid's family does in The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan. 



Comments