Magic Lamp Sunday 6/30/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I was as artistic as the narrator in All Our Pretty Songs by Sarah McCarry. 


Michele: I wish that I knew someone who could make me gorgeous quality furniture. Inspired by Josh Bennett from The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay.  


Jen: I wish that no small child ever lost its mother like Lila did in Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson. 


Paula: I wish I could talk to a Reaper from Tara Fuller's Kissed By Death series so I could be reassured that loved ones who have passed on are at peace.


Comments