Magic Lamp Sunday 8/30/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I'd read All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill when it came out two years ago. It is excellent!

Aimee: I wish I knew more about physics. Inspired by Supersymmetry by David Walton. 

Nicole: I wish I had a Rowan Whitethorn. Inspired by Queen of Shadows by Sara J. Maas. 

Julie: I wish I could be an underground club DJ. Inspired by This Song Will Save Your Life by Lelia Sales.

Andrea: I wish that I had Pin's courage. Inspired by Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas. 

Comments

  1. Hahahaha, in line with Paula, I would wish I'd found this blog sooner! You are all adorable and have such a reliable stream of steady reviews hitting this website :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Audrey! We're glad you're here now. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!