Teaser Tuesday: Lair of Dreams & All American Boys


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.


"Trust me: They're as happy as clams."

"That's a ridiculous analogy. As if someone could gauge the happiness of a mollusk," Will grumbled...

~ Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray, pg. 69




All I could make out was the washed-out grunts of the man leaning over me, hurting me, telling me to stop fighting, even though I wasn't fighting, and then the piercing sound of sirens pulling up. 

 My brain exploded into a million thoughts and only one thought at the same time -- 
please 
don't 
 kill 
me.

~ All American Boys by Jason Reynolds & Brendan Kiely, pg. 23


Comments

  1. Haha!! Really need to pickup Lair of Dreams! I mean it's in the TBR pile, but I need to read it!! Great teasers!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get Lair of Dreams now! It sounds good! Here's my teaser: My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!