Cover Crazy: Sasquatch, Love, and Other Imaginary Things


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This cover brings back memories of my time living in the Pacific Northwest. There is something about that part of the country that seeps into the fibers of your soul and refuses to let go. It's beautiful and haunting. I miss it every day. I love reading anything remotely connected to the region. I'm not sure if the PNW is the actual setting for this novel, but the cover and the mention of Sasquatch makes me think it could play a role. I love the colors and art style of this cover. I want to walk right into the cover and explore a bit. What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments